Will Lindsay-Perez - Photographer
Born on the 30th of October 2001
Hey, Im Will
I have been a passionate photographer since I first picked up a camera three years ago. When working on shoots, I like to keep things simple and fun. During shoots, I am focused, relaxed and easy to chat with, which means that throughout your shoot you feel as good as you look!
I like to get to know my clients well before shoots so that I can deliver exactly what they had in mind on the day. As well as portraiture, I like to shoot a lot of other genres of photography, such as Events, Sports and Corporate images. Events give me the opportunity to tell a beautiful photo story and document the day with all the emotion and happiness you remember it with.
As well as photography I play a lot of rugby and love to stay active. I play for my school team and club team St Brendans RFC.
I would love to be your photographer and shoot together but enough from me! Why not here what some of my previous clients have said about me? Please feel free to Get In Touch, I would love to hear any questions or ideas you may have!
Let’s get shooting!
Some of my proudest achievements in my photography so far are...
- 2018 Pink Lady Food Photographer of the year 12-17 1st place winner
- 2nd place for The Pink Lady Food Photographer Of The Year 2015
- 3rd Place for Pink lady Food Photographer Of The Year 2016
- Overall winner of the RHS Young Herb Photographer of the year 11-18
- Joining the team as Official Photographer and Director of visuals for ESC
Thank you for taking the time to look through my portfolio and I hope to hear from you soon!